Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread any book of up to 30,000 words. Enjoy the benefits of DISCOUNT and FAST TURNAROUND.

I will proofread any book of up to 30,000 words. Enjoy the benefits of DISCOUNT and FAST TURNAROUND.












About:

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by.

I am here to professionally help you carry out the task of proofreading, editing and critique of your writings, such as, novel(any type), novella, fiction, non-fiction, newspaper, business document, magazine, term paper, blog posts and many more. 

One of the factors to consider when writing a book is READABILITY, which is the secret of the best sellers. To achieve this, I will carefully edit your book line by line to ensure that all errors are corrected. 

I majorly look out for grammar, punctuation, spelling, clarity and flow, word placement, tenses, sentence structure, consistency in the variety of English used, among many others.

Also, I will give you feedback and suggestions on how to make the manuscript read better.
   
I hold an M.A. in English literature. In the past years, I have worked as an English teacher, with a proven track record to show for my adeptness in this field.

To ensure the quality of service delivery, I work in an EFFICIENT way.
 
I WILL DELIVER A FILE WITH TRACKED CHANGES (this shows the changes made, highlighted in red) AND A CLEAN COPY.

I ACCEPT BOOKS OF ANY WORD COUNT.

MAXIMUM SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. :)

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU!






Reviews


freeyormind31:Awesome... she finished ahead of time which allowed me to move quickly through to the next phase of publishing.

negin1991:Fast delivery.

dspungin:Great Job as always!

freeyormind31:Awesome and quick delivery!

fiverfiver5:A fantastic quality of work and very speedy delivery.\nThank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment