Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will edit 50000 words for $250

I will edit 50000 words for $250












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Hi,

Thanks for checking out my gig. 

I am an experienced editor and I know what you require. Give me an opportunity to impress you. I am an avid reader myself and I am very thorough. I will make sure to get the job done.

I don’t edit books with any secondary apps, rather I do it the old fashioned way: manual editing. 

I love working on both large and small volumes.

My prices are fair and I have a quick turn around time.


After editing, I will send you two documents: One document with Microsoft track changes (Markups or red lines) to show you the work I have done and a clean copy that you can work with.

I accept: Novels, Fiction and Non-Fiction books, Erotica, articles, web content, health and Christian books etc. I accept all types of documents.

I will fix and perfect: spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, readability, clarity & flow, Incorrect word usage, poor sentence structure, tenses etc.

I will rewrite and rearrange sentence and words if needed. I will also write constructive comments and suggestions where necessary.

Please kindly contact me before placing an order. Thank you.

 I will be working during the holiday so bring your documents.

Reviews


imeecuison:Unfortunately, the seller performed poorly for my needs. The text I'd given her was changed from present to past tense, but the seller didn't catch all the tense errors that I'd missed. She performed as a proofreader, but a poor one. She did not give any feedback on story elements at all.\nI tried emailing her three times, but no response.

akodiath:Let me know what are the corrections?\nPlease send me a cleaned document.\n\nKodiath

odonamon:Straightforward and to the point.

pennymorgan598:Thanks very much. I look forward to working with you again soon.

mommapiu:Delivery was late without any heads up. She said it was late because certain sections were too difficult to edit, yet she did nothing with those sections so I don't see why they would have caused a delay. Plus she should have let me know that there would be a delay. Plus the document is lightly edited. I am still finding many mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment