Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your 1100 words document professionally

I will proofread and edit your 1100 words document professionally












About:

I will Proofread by editing, removing errors, punctuation and tautologies within some hours (FASTEST DELIVERY ON FIVERR)

I have been editing documents like Kindle texts, e-books, academic and research documents, blog posts, a complete novels or books and more for the past 14 years. You are sure of quality service with me.

I do not outsource proofreading services, I handle them personally, so the editing of spelling, grammar, and punctuation of your document will be done by me to ascertain quality service. My goal is to give the best experience on Fiverr.

Your large document, fiction or non-fiction text, thesis or novella is in best hands, so relax your mind. 

Some of the Projects I have completed are; adverts, short stories, marketing emails,  biographies, presentations, manuscripts, brochures, kindle books, web and blog posts, advertisements, novels, college essays, technical documents, legal documents.

After I complete the order, you will receive the edited file and the screenshots of all the corrections made along with your document too.

Kindly Place your Order. Thanks

Sarah

Reviews


qualityproductb:Thanks once again, you are an excellent seller on fiverr

twitterbirds:Thank you, you are such a wonderful buyer it is nice working with you.

qualityproductb:The seller did an excellent job, this is best service I have got on fiverr, I will recommend the seller, because she is competent and I had a good communication with her, she even did 1200 words instead of the 1100 words for $5 and she submitted an excellent and well edited document to me. great seller to work with on fiverr is Twitterbirds

twitterbirds:Thanks nice buyer, glad to know that you are satisfied with the order delivered.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment