Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document

I will proofread and edit your document












About:

I am a published experienced writer who will help you make your content better.  For just $5 I will proofread and edit your document for grammar, punctuation, repetition, spelling, syntax and sentence structure. Your document will be edited and proofread to perfection for you to immediately submit and or publish without worry. All edits are tracked using "Track Changes" for you benefit.



My services include a substantive and stylistic technique in copy editing, in addition to writing and indexing. Whether you've got a fiction manuscript in its premature stages or a fact-finding report that needs the references formatted, I will be more than happy to help you prepare your work for publication. 


★FOR ORDERS CONSISTING OF MORE THAN 2000 WORDS PLEASE ORDER MULTIPLE GIGS. ★


Your ideas matter -- I'm here to help you to express them in the best manner possible.


Thank you in advance for ordering my gig, and to all my regular clients, thanks for the wonderful experience of reading your content.

Reviews


ndpolo:Thank you so much for one more great work.

craigscott:Absolutely Wonderful Buyer.

ndpolo:great job.

craigscott:Absolutely wonderful buyer.

ndpolo:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment