Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will edit, proofread or rewrite your content

I will edit, proofread or rewrite your content












About:

***what we do***
- spelling mistakes aka orthographic errors
- grammatical errors including mis-conjugations
- meaning checks to ensure the correct word is used to give a sentence its full sense
- structure: I can break your story down to give it a logical structure, visual sense and natural flow, including using correct punctuation and appropriate headings where relevant
- formatting: I can turn your page into a completely professional, visually appealing and reader-friendly content

I will edit your content for grammatical, semantic and superficial errors. For structuring (putting headings and giving the article a logical structure), and formatting, please see extras. For much larger content, contact me for a custom "bulk" offer stating the number of words and the expected duration of the gig and I will get back to you with an estimate.
Please do not send any profanity, inappropriate or offensive content. Many thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment