Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proof read and edit anything

I will proof read and edit anything












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I'm a  professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 8 years of experience and a past client list that includes Google, LivingSocial, and Forbes Travel Guide.  

As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, ebooks, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients. 

I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 

I'll be proofreading your editable text document for: 

-spelling 
-grammar 
-punctuation
-clarity  

You'll receive:

-a proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
-a proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented

I never outsource projects. All proofreading is done by me, with my own eyes. 

Looking forward to working with you! 

**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!** 
THANKS


Reviews


profqueen:Fast, excellent and professional! Tracy is very easy to work with. I appreciate her work and I would love to work with her again. Highly recommend.

seo_writer270:Very fast delivery! I got two versions back: one with edits and final draft. Will order again!

tracy200:thanks there

seo_writer270:my best experience on fiverr and I loved it. Very nice and fast responses to my questions and very very very fast delivery with excellent quality. I recommend it a 100%

tracy200:thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment