Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will meticulously edit and proofread up to 500 words of Korean document.

I will meticulously edit and proofread up to 500 words of Korean document.












About:

**Trusted & Quality Proofreading in Korean**

 

Hello guys

I am a professional Korean proofreader over last 7 years. I guarantee all proofreading will be done MANUALLY. I have proofread thesis, research paper, website, software programs, games, apps, personal letters, business contracts, advertisements, science journal, article, official letters for customers, resumes, etc. If you need the professional Korean editor, please contact me.

 

About the Gig

  • The first gig is up to 500 words (SPECIAL GIG)
  • Proofread and edit any Korean document
  • I can finish within three days or faster
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee 
  • Each gig includes one free revision


  • Please contact me for custom quotes or express services :)

 

The formats I accept include: 

  • .docs
  • .docx
  • .xls
  • .txt

 

I am looking forward to offering you an amazing experience :)

한국어 문법 교정이 필요하시면 언제든지 이용해주세요 ^^

 


Thanks,

Victoria Eunhye Kim

Reviews


evancopenbarger:Very GOOD experience!! I would work with her again in a heartbeat. The translation and proofreading was impeccable. :)

nanaeunhye:Thanks for your feedback :) I am looking forward to working with you again :)

scotthill:Outstanding work!

nanaeunhye:Thank you :)

kaiwa1234:Wanted to make sure my writing attempt was correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment