Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book or document in 24 hours

I will proofread and edit your book or document in 24 hours












About:

Did you know that over 92% of people will stop reading your work instantly if they spot a grammar or spelling mistake?

If you're having trouble with writing, editing your work, and having it proofread by a native English speaker...

You can stop worrying right now!

It's the reason why I work hard to perfect your work, making sure it is error-free!

As a native British English speaker, I will confidentially proofread and edit your work. My service includes proofreading and editing for:

  • Grammatical Errors
  • Syntax Errors
  • Punctuation Errors
  • Spelling Errors

★ 100% Satisfaction Gurantee ★


★ Feel free to contact me for any queries.★

Reviews


gd100acrew:thank you so much

reinainoue:My pleasure! Thank you very much.

thelastvacation:I recently had the good fortune of having my first book edited by Reina. She is a conscientious, knowledgeable editor, who has improved my story exponentially. I think her editing is a great motivator for many writers who need that little extra push. Thanks Reina for all your hard work and for such uplifting, positive and refreshing comments.

reinainoue:Over the past month, I had been given the privilege to proofread, edit and review an amazing first novel written thoroughly with a great amount of detail. I have had a wonderful experience and I would be more than happy to work with you in the future. Thank you very much!

aale192:Good job, very kind and professional


No comments:

Post a Comment