Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your document

I will professionally proofread and edit your document












About:

I will proofread and copyedit your document, ensuring it is free of errors and easy to read. I will also make any formatting changes necessary to make sure your document is aesthetically pleasing. Please note that these packages are for light editing (punctuation, spelling, grammar).

I have 15 years of editing experience. My expertise lies in the academic realm, but I am also experienced in editing books, eBooks, and poetry.

Proofreading and editing includes:
  • Punctuation, grammar, and spelling corrections
  • Adherence to grammar styles (APA, MLA, and Chicago/Turabian), if necessary

I will apply edits using Track Changes in Microsoft Word, and will be available if you need me to look over any new revisions.

If your order is more than 10000 words, please add gig extras per 1500 words. I also offer extras for extensive revision and rewriting. If you would like this service, please add to your order.

Projects that I can help you with:
  • Academic papers
  • eBooks (fiction and non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts

For professional formatting, please check out my InDesign layout gig. 

Reviews


misstoni102:I needed help editing a CHILDREN'S BOOK and she was extremely QUICK and very helpful. I would highly recommend working with her. Thank you again!

jmonhollen:So easy to work with, and I love the subject of the book! Thank you!

eleonoravaiana:An outstanding experience with an outstanding seller. I will definitely like to work again with you in the next future. Thank you so much for your wonderful work!

jmonhollen:Thank you, it was wonderful working with you!

ashooty:Great Seller. My work was delivered in less than 3 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment