Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread or edit your document in hindi

I will proofread or edit your document in hindi












About:

Thanks for checking out my gig ! (◠‿◠✿)

I will proof read or edit any document in Hindi (up to 1000 words) for only $5.

I am a Native HINDI Speaker and also professionally proficient in Hindi ; so , I will ensure that your document is free from any punctuation , spelling , sentence formation or grammatical errors .

For longer documents please request a custom quote.

Please message me and discuss the document before ordering the gig .

Looking forward to working with you . Thanks

(◠‿◠✿)

Reviews


conley02:Nice job. Appreciate the work.

silverlining09:Yay ! Thanks...Can't wait for your next order ...

juliana90:Outstanding Experience!

silverlining09:Yay! Thanks, can't wait for the next order! :-)

juliana90:good and fast work, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment