Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will accurately proofread and edit 1250 words grammar

I will accurately proofread and edit 1250 words grammar












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000 words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 


Top Rated Seller!

I am a professional anaylst with a Masters degree from a top university in the U.S. I have more than 15 years of experience editing: college coursework, academic & technical documents, brochures, e-books, kindle texts, blog posts, books, business reviews, papers with numerical data/numbers and more!


I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.
 
My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine! 

Have a question? I am super responsive.  

Larger document? Your fiction or non-fiction text, thesis or novella is in great hands. 

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using Word Track Changes
  • Screenshot of track changes panel

Reviews


programab52:Fast delivery, great communication! Thanks.

ihaveyoucovered:Thank you for the opportunity!

irisdegnes:Thanks again for your work!

ihaveyoucovered:A great experience as always.

fredmcbrydemats:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment