Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

Did you know that 80% of people will instantly stop reading your article or book when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? That's why I work hard to make sure your book or article is perfect. With over 6 years of proofreading and editing experience, I can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service.

I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource. My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine! 

Have a question? I am super responsive.

This gig includes the following:
  1. Proofreading and Editing
  2. Corrections using Microsoft Word.
  3. 100% Satisfaction

Your document will be checked 3 different times:
  1. Proofread on the computer.
  2. Proofreading of a Paper copy
  3. Final copy proofread on the computer with feedback.

Reviews


sales_promote:I needed to proofread a write-up for my blog and he did it perfectly, thanks for the job, will surely order again

zen_tech:Thanks so much.

lewisaniela:This is the finest editor I have ever come across, I have come back over and over. Perfect communication with immense attention to detail, definitely five stars and deserves a hefty tip.

zen_tech:Thank you very much! It's always great working with you- I look forward to the future work I'm sure we'll do together!

johnterry456:I had a deadline and Flameshot nailed it in time. Thank you for the quick turn around and your professionalism in handling my order.


No comments:

Post a Comment