Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread up-to 25,000 words of your e-book

I will proofread up-to 25,000 words of your e-book












About:

In 48 hours, I will proofread and edit your blog posts, book, term paper, or any other document up to 5,000 words.
I will proofread and edit your document for the following:
• Spelling 
• Grammar 
• Punctuation
• Run-on and incomplete sentences
• Verb tense and usage

Microsoft Track Changes used as standard.
I will provide a document with edits marked and a cleaned up document with the changes made for you. 
Please contact me for more than 4,000 words or for extra fast service.  I will be happy to provide a custom quote for you.  

>Please provide your document in Microsoft Word format. 
>Please do not include HTML or other code in your document.

Reviews


clorinda_writer:perfect timing and very dedicated to her work

muslimah01:thanks

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment