Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will critique your nonfiction book or ebook manuscript

I will critique your nonfiction book or ebook manuscript












About:

IMPORTANT: Enter your manuscript's Number of Words in the Order Details box to determine your critique price.

I'll tell you what your friends and family won't! Get your nonfiction book or eBook manuscript reviewed and critiqued by a professional editor and author BEFORE you invest in self publishing it or submitting it to a publisher. Essentially, I'll be a beta reader for your work.

A trade newspaper editor for 15+ years and author of 20+ business nonfiction works, I specialize in these businesses and topics:

  • Small Business
  • Sales, Marketing and Networking
  • Consulting
  • Coaching (life coaching, business coaching, etc.)
  • Motivation and Inspiration
  • Leadership
  • Your topic? To make sure I am a good fit to critique your book, please message me through Fiverr before booking.

I'll look at the following:

  • Structure, organization and flow.
  • Readability issues for your intended audience.
  • How well it conveys your intended message and purpose.
  • Compliance with accepted language standards.
  • Writing quirks that need to be addressed.
  • Potential marketing challenges you may face.
  • Readiness for publishing.

I'll send you a PDF report of what I find.

Reviews


markscholes:The Second time I have worked with Heidi and again an excellent experience. I will most certainly work with her again.

thornecomm5r:It's been wonderful to see him making progress on his self publishing goals! Definitely committed to creating good work. Would welcome the opportunity to work together again.

markscholes:Helpfull and constructive critique. Will defiantly use again,

thornecomm5r:Enjoyed working with him! Committed to making his work the best it can be. Will look forward to reviewing more of his work in the future!

ijeomanwaogu:I bought this gig to explore what a manuscript critique was like and to get quality results. I am blown away by the expert detail and feedback. Her delivery was very organized and easy to follow. She really knows her stuff. A true Fiverr gem. I feel that I have \u0026 will continue reaching my goals with this seller. Will continue using services.


No comments:

Post a Comment