Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread your content up to 50,000 words

I will professionally proofread your content up to 50,000 words












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

My name is Roseline; I have ten years experience in professional writing, copyediting, and proofreading for global brands, television networks, NGOs, and individuals. I love what I do, and will treat your piece of writing as if it were my own.

I proofread and edit across multiple styles and genres including academic articles, ebooks, blogs, novels,  non-fiction manuscripts and any other professional, informal or formal text.

I have an innate feel for grammar and sentence structure and a strong ability to bring the best out of others' writing. Give me your document, and I will show you how I can make it better.

I am familiar with both native and non-native English speech to text conversion and can make broken English read fluently.  

I will proofread and edit your content, bring  out its beauty without changing its tone

I look forward towards working with you.

Do feel free to contact me if the need arises, I will reply you within an hour.

Regards.

 

Reviews


luckyonuoha:Great article writing, will order more

helen9ite:\nVery professional Copyeditor, very kind, responsive, helpful, oriented about your needs and provides high-quality services and feedback, always ready to answer your questions and of course respects deadlines. What else would I have asked you for?\n

rosewriters:Buyer was very understanding.. Thanks a bunch.

jose_graphics:Delivered quality service within a short time, seller is highly recommended.

nancypen:Extremely accommodating, quality work and fast turnaround. Would highly recommend her to others! Thanks once more for your help Rose. It's greatly appreciated


No comments:

Post a Comment