Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit upto 30,000 words

I will proofread and edit upto 30,000 words












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

My proofreading and editing services will aid you in producing a polished, accurate and grammatically error-free document.


I have over 7 years of proofreading and editing experience. I specialize in proofreading with a concentration in style, grammar and content. I fact check to ensure the accuracy of content. My turn around time is quick without compromise to accuracy. I guarantee consistency, reliability and meticulous attention to detail.


All my proofreading and editing work is done manually, and I show my work with Word’s Track Changes and a clean copy to enable you to see the suggested changes quickly.


For $5, I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax up to 2000 words.

I accept all types of work involving:

  • Book(fiction and non-fiction)  
  • Novels
  • Short stories
  • Articles
  • Journal entries and
  • Manuscripts that can benefit from proofreading and editing.

Thank you in advance!

Hannah

Reviews


scottiesmiths:Hannah delivered my work on time. Fast and professional job. Very happy with the results. Would certainly work with her again.

unique88:Thanks for your feedback. Looking forward to working with you again.

pagemaker247:Outstanding experience

unique88:Thanks for your feedback. Looking forward to working with you again.

pagemaker247:This is my second order, the seller is always outstanding. I will buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment