Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your best book editor

I will be your best book editor












About:

YOUR PROFESSIONAL BOOK EDITOR AND PROOFREADER

Are you looking for someone to professionally proofread and edit your book or content?

Look no further, as a professional proofreader with vast years of experience is here to give you the best proofreading and editing services.

I will proofread and edit up to 1,000 words of content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style and cohesion.

My several years of experience in proofreading resumes and cover letters, books and e-books, contracts, proposals, and more makes me specially adept at finding your spelling and grammar errors and also to improve the cohesive structure of your projects.

I will proofread and edit your writing in two days. However, if you have specific needs or details pertinent to your project, or want it delivered within or less than 24 hours, kindly let me know before the order.

NOTE: I can create a custom order to suit you. 

100% customer satisfaction guaranteed

Are you tired of having important projects with over-looked errors? Order me and the nonsense must stop.

Reviews


pastorshannon:Thanks so much for an awesome delivery. I can always count on her for fast service!!! I appreciate it dearly.

saphywriters:Always a nice experience with you. Cheers

emailsolution11:Outstanding Experience!

saphywriters:Outstanding Experience!

prodeveloper360:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment