Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will format your book interior layout

I will format your book interior layout












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">There's a great writer hidden in everyone, but not everyone is good at presenting the creativity visually.
That's where I come in! With this gig I provide book interior formatting so your work of creativity looks clean and professional visually. :)

For a basic $50 gig I will format 15,000 words in MS Word and provide a print-ready PDF file for submission to your selected publishing platform.

If your book exceeds 15,000 words, you can add the gig extra to your order to make up for the remaining pages.

Inbox me before placing an order for a discount. I can also provide advisory service regarding book publishing for amateur writers such as costs & royalties and the publishing procedure upto the submission of files for print for free!

Please do note that I do not proofread the document while formatting the interior, you can buy the fully editable source file and get it proofread later on, however I do fix some errors on the way. :)


PLEASE REMEMBER: The delivery time is for the first delivery and will always be met with, unless there are unforseen circumstances. The final delivery depends on the revisions you ask and how early you reply for them.

Reviews


cdontellj:Great Experience. Really helped solved my issues with reformatting my doc for createspace

nawabrafiq:An excellent experience working with Dontell on his guide book. Instructions were clear and communication was quick. I wish him the best of luck for his book. :)

roberthorovitz:Unbelievable work ethic and workmanship. Great communicator and listener. I highly recommend anyone to work with this seller!

nawabrafiq:Great experience working on Rob's book manuscript for CreateSpace print publishing. :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment