Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread up to 1000 words

I will proofread up to 1000 words












About:

I am an editor and a traditionally published author with a degree in English from a prestigious US university. My first love in this world was words and I've never outgrown that. I'd love to help you have the same wonderful experience with the written page as me. I have over a decade of experience editing a variety of documents including:

  • short stories
  • novels
  • e-books
  • kindle texts
  • blog posts
  • resumes
  • biographies
  • memoirs
  • articles
  • correspondence
  • blurbs

What you will receive from me:

  • A document showing all suggested edits with Microsoft track changes.
  • A clean document with all edits accepted.
  • Any other relevant extras for your order.

Please contact me and let me know any specifics of your proofreading or revision needs. I am happy to provide feedback. I want to help ensure that your work is the best it can be.

Reviews


aaronls79:Fast, Accurate, and Concise. The piece had been looked at by several others and she was still able to find and correct numerous embarrassing mistakes.

minnettelesser:She was clear about what she was offering and speedy with the finished product. The comments were cogent, clear and helpful. My article came through without formatting (glitch) and she even reformatted for me!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment