Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Fast, affordable, and available 24/7!


I'm a native English speaker. I have Master's in English-Literature, and I have been trusted with thousands of books from all over the world. I have over 15 years of experience in this field and my goal is to make everyone a great communicator by providing confidential, safe, and secure proofreading and editing services.

I accept books in ALL categories!


I Will Correct:


  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  • Run-On Sentences
  • Punctuation and Quotation Marks
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure

  • All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! I also use Ms Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document. 

Flora Brown

Reviews


anaboyd:Great job!

florabrown24:Thanks.

joycechase:Excellent experience. So grateful she knows/remembers all the grammatical rules. Just wonderful to work with.

florabrown24:Outstanding Experience!

nmanners:Thank You for your speeding service!


No comments:

Post a Comment