Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document

I will proofread and edit your document












About:

I am a qualified English teacher in New Zealand, and graduated from university in the top percentage of my year. Throughout my education I have been awarded over $11,000 NZD for excellence in English and maintained a high GPA. I have a Bachelor of Arts in English and Communication and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning. 

I have over 4 years of proofreading experience, both here on Fiverr and through services I used to provide for fellow students. I have edited e-books, business documents, blogs, essays, and much more! I am passionate about writing and proofreading and will go above and beyond to provide outstanding service.

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words of content for $5. I will check your spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax. I will also check sentence structure and edit if necessary to make sure your writing flows well and makes sense. I also use Track Changes to show you exactly what changes I have made to your document.

I promise to deliver the end result to you without any errors. If you do find any mistakes in my work and are unhappy with the end result I will give you a complete refund.

Reviews


tolon3200:Outstanding experience!

rizzagamutan:We are happy with your work.\r\nThank you!

haleypayne:Great buyer!

vossysteve:Outstanding Experience!

haleypayne:Very friendly, communicative buyer! Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment