Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will help you with your ebook

I will help you with your ebook












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Let me help you get your ebook in shape.  I have proofread and edited several here on fiverr.  I will read your book word by word.  Will correct spelling and word usage.  I will also design a cover if you'd like.  

I lost my job in January and I just love fiverr.  How can I help you?

Reviews


carrieluis:as good as previously

vtchairman:Awesome gig thank you so very much.

luckybuldozer:Excellent work as always. Will order again. Great writing quality and overdelivers.

vtchairman:Thanks so very much. I appreciate your continued business. Vtchairman humbly at your service.

redfoot:Commande annulée. Le vendeur n'a pas réussi à fournir le travail à temps !


No comments:

Post a Comment