Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit 2000 words and deliver it in 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 2000 words and deliver it in 24 hours












About:

I will manually proofread and edit 2000 words content for grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Most readers will lose interest in whatever they are reading when it is full of errors. Poor contents will not only discourage readers but also reduce the credibility of the content.
I will ensure that your document is easy to read and understand. I will personally proofread your document, I do not outsource my work. My goal is to ensure that your document is free from errors and perfect!

Take a look at what you will get when I proofread and edit your content:
  • Fast Delivery
  • Consistent and coherent content
  • Correct punctuation and spelling errors
  • No grammatical errors
  • Proper word usage and capitalization
  • Microsoft Track changes to show the modifications I made
  • A document with edits accepted

I will proofread the following contents:

  • Fiction and non fiction books
  • Blog Posts
  • Academic & technical documents
  • Articles
  • Brochures
  • Websites
  • Essays

I also offer a refund if there are no changes needed.

Basic gig- I will proofread 2000 words for $5 and deliver it in 6 hours based on request
Place the order and enjoy top quality service!


Reviews


emmanuelmarmol:I really enjoy working with you, J.

creativ01:Thanks so much! :)

emmanuelmarmol:Thanks you!

emmanuelmarmol:Working with you always puts a smile on my face.

creativ01:I appreciate working with you, thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment