Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your website content editor and proofreader

I will be your website content editor and proofreader












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Need your website proofread? I will be sure to catch any errors, inconsistencies, and awkward phrasing. 

I’m a professional editor and a published author. I’ve been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses for years. You will be hiring a true professional and I love what I do!



This is the perfect gig for any website content such as business websites, blogs, and personal sites. I will copy all the content and make my proofreading and editing on a Word doc and have you implement it.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or if you would like me to send you a custom offer. 

 

Fast and excellent delivery… guaranteed! 

Thank you in advance!
Shirley

Reviews


milner_promoter:I enjoyed working with this seller again. Very professional and fast... I will be back. Super smart and knows her stuff. The best on Fiverr! A++++ Fiverr!

shirleywood:Thank you so much for the positive review!

seoannn:Shirley comes across as a professional who knows her stuff :) I like efficiency, and this Gig was well executed and delivered on time. Thank you!

shirleywood:Thanks a lot! Your website editing was one of the best I have ever worked on. I carried out proofreading and editing on different sections on the site and the outcome was top-notch. Thanks for choosing my gig.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment