Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your screenplay, checking for grammar and spelling errors.

I will proofread and edit your screenplay, checking for grammar and spelling errors.












About:

Do you have a screenplay that needs an extra pair of eyes? Then you've come to the right place. I will edit your screenplay, checking for grammar, spelling mistakes, and inconsistencies, to ensure it's the best it can possibly be, while teaching you at the same time.

Reviews


janlauren:Thanks again !

djamesuk:Many thanks

kenneth010grant:Amazing job, Erin! I can't believe I missed so many coma's, lol, but I'm so very glad that you caught them. I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity because of little errors. All of the corrections are clearly marked and your comments are a great help too. Thank you so much for your hard work, and I hope to work with you again in the future.

dopegeeman:Erin is amazing! It's so hard to find a really good proofreader. Especially for screenplays. She killed it!

janlauren:Amazing. So efficient and detailed. Will. be using again !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment