Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1500 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1500 words.












About:

Words can change lives. I've helped people land their dream job. Win that coveted scholarship. Submit a well-argued thesis. Make a priceless connection. What has been an integral step? The ability to elegantly express robust ideas. I'm here to help you make that happen.

I've been educationally trained at internationally leading universities: NYU, the University of California at Santa Barbara, and the University of Auckland. My publishing history is extensive. Excellence is in my DNA. I love sharing my gifts with others. 

My service for this gig includes the following:

•grammar and punctuation corrections
•syntax adjustments
•fluency of expression
•composition

I will proofread anything, including articles, reports, essays, CVs, and cover letters, amongst others.

I also provide feedback about how to improve your writing. 

Reviews


umaralikhawaja:I am really surprised with her approach to judge the requirement of a customer. Her work was beyond my expectations and she is really nice. Strongly recommended for your work!

misici:Such an amazing experience. Soooo many sellers on this site and its competitors don't deliver like the pro's. This seller is different, she's amazing. She did the job well, she communicated well, she treated me like a professional and acted like a professional. I'll be back for sure. I'll never turn to anyone else again.

arcticnomad:Such an enjoyable project, which focused on developing an e-book. A truly collaborative experience. Thank you!

modypooja:Excellent work.. delivered as promised.. definitely looking forward to work with you again

arcticnomad:It's always a privilege working on a piece that can change someone's life for the better. Thank you for trusting me to help you with this important step!


No comments:

Post a Comment