Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

There is no denying this gig is new! I recently saw the need to extend my proofreading and editing service to this lofty platform; where I would have the chance to enable you to enhance your manuscripts through competent proofreading and editing service, at a cost convenient for you.

 As a graduate of English language, I am well-versed and proficiently write in diverse variants of English language. You can entrust me with the sole responsibility of relieving your write-ups of any form of writing impairment and impediment.

As your book editor proofreader, I will correct and perfect your ebook's:

  • grammar errors,
  • punctuation errors,
  • spelling errors,
  • inappropriate/incorrect word usage,
  • ambiguity/vagueness,
  • imperfect sentence structure, etc.
  • Poor sentence structure

I accept:

  • Novels
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Erotica
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbook
  • Poetry
  • Health

After editing, I will send you two documents: One with Microsoft 'TRACK CHANGE' (Markups or red lines) to show you the work done, and a clean copy that you can use to work.


You can place your order or kindly contact me if you have a special info. Thanks.

BONUS AVAILABLE TO ALL CLIENTS!!!
Best Regards,

Fannie.

Reviews


trudie79: service delivered\n

fannie_writer:awesome buyer

trudie79:It was great!

fannie_writer:Thank you. feeling honored working with you.

trudie79:AWESOME!\n\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment