Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will proofread and copyedit your word document

I will proofread and copyedit your word document












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Whether you've written a short paper, a blog post, or a full-length novel, don't send it into the world without a final proof read and line edit.
With 14 books under my belt as a writer, another dozen as a ghostwriter, and half a dozen as an editor, I've just about got the hang of this writing business.
This gig is for proofreading and line editing, which should be the final round before publication. See my other gigs for beta reading, critiques or developmental editing.

The basic gig includes:
  • Spelling and grammar check
  • Syntax and punctuation correction
  • Consistency and readability
  • Sentence structure, verb agreements and misused words
  • My personal attention - I will never outsource your work.

Extras are available for fact-checking and file formatting.

The basic gig covers proofreading and line editing of up to 500 words. If your document is longer, please ensure you order multiple gigs to cover the wordcount. 
If you have a document longer than 5,000 words, please send me a message first. I will give you a realistic timeframe for delivery.

Your work will be delivered in a Word document with the track changes feature enabled. You need to be able to open a .doc or .docx file.

Reviews


peakrainbow:very fast delivery and professional quality. It only took few hours to get work one in excellent quality

gailseymour:Outstanding Experience!

dieman:Nice seller.

gailseymour:Outstanding Experience!

artofsuccess111:Excellent job! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment