Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will edit and proofread chinese up to 5000 characters

I will edit and proofread chinese up to 5000 characters












About:

Proofread and edit your Chinese (simplified and traditional) essay or novel up to 5000 words (or more?) according to your preference.

Why should you choose me!

  • Chinese is my native language
  • Chinese-based family amp; native Chinese speaker
  • Learn Chinese for more than 12 years in school life and can speak and write it fluently.


What I Do:

  • I can check your spelling, grammars andpunctuation.
  • I can correct short or long essays and even novels in your desire
  • Do nothesitateto contact me BEFORE you place an order to ensure myavailability ^-^


Notes amp; Clarifications:

##About additional words##
Please be advised that I charge $10 for the first 5000 words, and each additional 2000 words it charges $5, as how I stated in my package. Feel free to drop me a message if you do have any doubts.

##About custom offer##
This is perfectly applied to those with tons of words. For documents more than 10k, I kindly suggest you to drop me a message with all the details so I can send you a custom offer.

I always want my clients to bear in mind that buying not based on a price point but on the benefits or outcomes they’re going to receive from buying. :D

Reviews


chriselk:Thanks Jamie!

jamiekong:Good communication!

financialnvest:Thanks so much!

jamiekong:Good experience!

chriselk:Trusted partner to deliver the work on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment