Monday, May 28, 2018

I will proofread and copy edit essays, articles, and documents

I will proofread and copy edit essays, articles, and documents












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">With an intensive background in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and content clarity, I will proofread and copy edit any piece of writing, including standard essays, print documents, pamphlets, reports, etc. Cost is approximately 4$/page, and I can provide additional feedback about the draft if requested. 

Reviews


dianas:I needed a quick turn around.

emmiearnold:She helped me so much to edit and shorten something that had gotten very difficult for me to cut down on my own!

gankan:Excellent! Thank you very much.

joekas:Outstanding ...I will use your service again ))

dianas:Amazing job! Super fast job and responce. Highly recomended! I needed an editing and proofreading of my school paper to be done asap. I received my paper back in no time. Very happy. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment