Monday, February 24, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

Let me help you avoid errors that can give your readers the wrong impression. With 25+ years professional writing and editing experience, I can help make sure your document or copy is ready for your audience. Upon request, I can also advise regarding style and composition of communications including press releases, articles, web content, blog posts, and letters. Up to 500 words per gig. Additional gigs can be ordered for longer documents.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AS ALWAYS, it is most excellent. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience working with this buyer!

:

It was a nice experience, I give all five stars.

:

very reliable. prompt response. I am very satisfied with her work!

:

Excellent first experience with english text review and edit. She captured exactly what I wanted from my request. Will buy again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment