Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your book or document

I will professionally proofread and edit your book or document












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">Your book, blog, document, or website content will turn off potential readers or customers if it is filled with errors. When your text or content is proofread and edited, its quality and appeal is greatly increased. 

I will check your text for:
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Capitalization
  • Grammar
  • Word Usage
  • Sentence Structure
  • Mistakes in Tense and Syntax
  • Clarity
  • Readability
  • Flow

You will receive 2 versions of your document:
  • One showing all of my edits and comments using Microsoft Word Track Changes
  • One with all edits accepted and comments removed
You have final say over all changes!

I would love to help you with your:
  • Fiction
  • Nonfiction
  • Novels
  • Short Stories
  • Blog Posts
  • Website Content (in a Word document)
  • Speeches/Presentations


My goal is to make your content clear and powerful, so that your message – or story – can shine. Let me put my perfectionism and love of words to work for you!

Reviews


bkrobinson:Her editing suggestions were spot on and helpful. Michelle was a delight to work with through multiple electronic communications. Her suggestions improved my book by orders of magnitude. I've already recommended her services to writer friends and I very much look forward to working with her on my next book.

michele4editing:I thoroughly enjoyed working with bkr, and would welcome any future projects. :)

bkrobinson:Michelle has exceeded my expectations. Her suggestions are on point and doable. Communication with her is easy, even though I'm new to the Fiverr process.\n\nI plan to use her services again for my next book, already in process. And I've already recommended her to others.\n\nthanks,\nbkr

michele4editing:bkr is a pleasure to work with. I'm having a great time editing this book.

rexbarton:Michele is fantastic. Hoping to do the rest of my manuscripts with her. Thank you Rex


No comments:

Post a Comment