Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will professionally edit, proofread and polish your documents

I will professionally edit, proofread and polish your documents












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

For $5, I will professionally edit, proofread, and polish your books, ebooks, manuscripts, thesis and much more for up to 1000 words.

I’m a writer and editor with a great creative mind for writing and editing. I have over 5 years’ experience in writing and editing. I’ll edit and proofread your documents. Superior interpersonal and communication skills in explaining needed changes to authors and executives. With proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. I believe so much in my writing and editing skills which will give you the perfect satisfaction you want.

Buy my gig and you won’t be disappointed.

Reviews


roysantu2002:I will continue to maintain this professional relation.

roysantu2002:Overall, I'm loving the professional engagement as you continue providing your editing service. However, little more to go from the next assignment. \n\n\nHow to socialize? \n\n\nWe bound to get around knowing our colleagues, business partner, friends, and relatives.

dayray:THANKS

roysantu2002:As I continue to offer more work soon, I would request you helping me removing to, is and more flabby words in sentences. Focus non-fiction editing concepts and reviews and aim to help me. I will send you more tasks, you can focus on Readability, grammar, sticky sentences, overused words, and treasures. I'm positively looking forward.

dayray:OK.. THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment