Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread, edit and rewrite 500 words of your writing in one day.

I will proofread, edit and rewrite 500 words of your writing in one day.












About:

For $5 I will proofread & edit 500 words of your writing for spelling, grammar, punctuation, word repetition, and syntax.  After which I will rephrase it and make it a work of writing you can be proud to share. All of this will be completed in 24 hours. 


I am a US-born Teacher, and I have 30 years of successful experience guiding writers. 


I read every word of your writing; I DO NOT rely on MS Word or any other program to do the proofreading of your document. 

My experience has allowed me to develop proficiency in proofreading and to edit errors in nonfiction, fiction, and miscellaneous writing works. 

My services include:

Original Writing -

Short stories

Blog Posts 

Personal Pieces: 

Letters

Resumes 

Letters of recommendation

Biographies

Business:

Letters

Proposals

Advertising


 I am enthusiastic about helping you get your text ready to share. 

 

Upon completion of the gig, you will receive:

1. One document with the edits highlighted

2. One document with all edits accepted and comments removed


My kind friendly customer service is free. :)

What can I help you with today?  

 

Reviews


yafa2004:great pleasure to work with

vickiespencer:Thank you for your order Yafa. I wish you the best in your future. I was glad I could be of service.

dimakolomiiets:quality of work and friendliness are on top level, will work with Vickie again in future. thank you!

vickiespencer:Thank you for your order. I look forward to working with you in the future.

jenniferdeloach:Vickie was great at communication and did a great job and she was fast! Vickie is a 5 Star!! Will be ordering from her again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment