Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will professionally edit a document of any length in 24 hours

I will professionally edit a document of any length in 24 hours












About:

Do you need an entire book, college essay, or other document edited FAST? Do you need it complete TODAY? Well, look no further - I'm the editor for you. I posses a degree in Creative Writing and have been working as a professional copy-editor/proofreader for over several years now. I edit line by line for grammar, syntax, spelling, typos, and more! If there's an error - I'll find it and correct it!

If possible, message me first for a custom quote!


Edits will be returned to you within 24 hours (or sooner with gig extras!!), including a copy of the edits via Microsoft Word Tracked Changes and a retyped copy that is polished and ready to go!


RATES

$5 per 1000 words


NOTICE
Please send Microsoft Word .doc or .docx files, .rtx, or .odt formats ONLY. No PDF.

I do not edit/format images.

Reviews


anamarte:You saved my life, Dominique! I owe you one. Thanks!

angang:Thanks for your prompt service. Will contact you again next job.

ldavidota2019:Amazing as always !!

pencilprincess7:Thank you! Glad I could help!

ratebjabbar:Excellent as always


No comments:

Post a Comment