Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will provide feedback on word use, style, author voice, and clarity.

I will provide feedback on word use, style, author voice, and clarity.












About:

A line edit is a detail oriented process. I will be examining your use of language to help you make sure you are conveying exactly what you want your readers to feel or learn. This is more than just a proofread.
 Any word processor can tell you how to correctly spell "house" but only a human can catch if your character is riding a house instead of a horse. Or if you really nailed that metaphor. 

I'm here to help you the author put your best words forward, and I can't wait to start :) 


(if you don't know what level of editing you need, feel free to message me for a free sample!)

Reviews


dmstarrett:This gig is a must! Fantastic every time!Thank you again...I'll be back.

dmstarrett:outstanding!

aspivey5:Very friendly! Glad I could help!

harpohotel:Once again, Aspivey5 delivered excellent work. 5 stars

harpohotel:Fantastic job. good communication. i love this gig


No comments:

Post a Comment