Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

Hi, am Anna a Professional and FULL TIME EDITOR, with over 5 years in writing and editing. I will proofread your document word-for-word and I promise you 100% satisfaction.


I will proofread your project, ranging from Novels, eBooks, articles, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.

 

                             My rate is $5 per 2,000 words

What you get:

  • Fast, friendly and professional
  • Excellent communication
  • 5 years’ experience editing & proofreading
  • Editing done in Microsoft Word's Track Changes
  • Any version of English: US, British, Australian, Canadian


I will provide one round of proofreading & light editing for:

  • spelling
  • punctuation
  • grammar
  • good sentence structure
  • clarity of expression
  • consistency
  • overall readability


NOTE: I do the proofreading myself, NO SOFTWARE USED!!!


I accept documents of any size:

  • For work under 20,000 words: order any time
  • For work over 20,000 words: please contact me for a custom order!!!


ORDER NOW!!!  For fast, professional, and reliable service!



Regards,


Anna

Reviews


christvisions:Quick and well done! Thank you

unique_writer10:Outstanding Experience!

cully01:Such a pleasure! Caught so much I missed. Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate it!

unique_writer10:Great buyer and thanks for the Tip!

frank3030:THE BEST!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment