Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will read through your document twice and make any necessary corrections.

I will read through your document twice and make any necessary corrections.












About:

Whatever type of document you are working on, writing can be hard work. In addition, after successfully managing to get your thoughts down on paper, it is often very difficult to spot mistakes. Here's where I can help. I will cast an eye over your UK English document, and rectify any grammatical errors and problems with punctuation. I will also correct any clumsy sentences and put right any spelling mistakes. 

I have a 2:1 Degree in English Language and Literature from a UK University, so my general knowledge of the written word is sound. I have also worked previously as an Assistant Editor proofreading and editing a technical journal. 

I will proofread any type and length of document, and make any changes that are necessary. I have received almost 600 positive reviews so far, and I guarantee a high quality and friendly service, so why not give me a try?

If you require orders in excess of 3000 words please could you contact me and I will send you a custom quote as I need a little more time to proofread additional words.

Reviews


jamiecambs:Excellent experience.

treetop_bliss:Catlady45 proofread my 10,000 word marketing booklet and provided great feedback- on time and on budget. Will use her services again and recommend her services to anyone.

catlady45:Thank you for the great feedback. I'm glad everything was OK for you.

jamiecambs:Excellent service as always.

catlady45:Lovely working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment