Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will format your paperback for createspace and kdp print

I will format your paperback for createspace and kdp print












About:

If you really want to be an author, you NEED a paperback version of your novel. KDP and CreateSpace are the best in town.
I'm Walt Popester, a professional author willing to help others to reach their goals (and their readers!).
Believe it or not, in the ebook era there's still a lot of people loving the smell of ink and paper, and a physical book will boost your sales.
I will format your book in 6x9", the most widely used format (for other formats, please ask first.)

Reviews


melissajoy32:Once again, Waltpopester does great work and has a quick turnaround. I really appreciate the work :)

melissajoy32:Really appreciated the feedback and work done on the book. Plus, it was done faster than expected- an added bonus. I ran into several problems waltpopester was able to help me with. I'll be back with another book, thank you!

waltpopester:A very nice person to work with

dianehale:Very knowledgeable on the print production process.

dianehale:Very easy to communicate with and a great formatter - even on a difficult manuscript with over 20 photos to be inserted. Gave me useful input on sales copy as well, an extra bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment