Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will write and proofread letters and learning materials

I will write and proofread letters and learning materials












About:

Let me help with writing and translating your letters, training materials, education manuals, transcripts, translation, cards, business proposals, essays or any other writings you required. I'll give my best to help you.

Reviews


zacknorman:easy to work with seller . fast delivery.\n\nthanks

ecpcmarketing:It was more than easy and a huge help to our project, thank you so very much. We will continue to work with you on more of our projects. Cheers !

zacknorman:good proof reading and editing...valued for money

zacknorman:easy to work with seller

zacknorman:fast super delivery. same day order and same day delivery. good translation and quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment