Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will proofread, edit, review anything

I will proofread, edit, review anything












About:

I can proofread any of your documents (spelling, grammar, formatting etc) for you! If you need my opinion on your documents or you simply want to make sure it sounds right or can't figure out formatting, style, sentence structures, etc.  $5 for every 1k words.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Reviews


jamespecue:Best professional editor on Fiverr, professional service highly recommend, 5+ star seller.

jamespecue:The best on fiverr for proofreading, editing, 5+ stars seller, I will order again knowing I will receive outstanding professional service !

jamespecue:Super fast turn around time, perfect editing, great job.

jamespecue:Outstanding 5+ star seller, 100 % recommend for proofreading, edit, review.

jamespecue:Outstanding professional service, 5+ star seller, I highly recommend 100%, I will be placing more orders with seller knowing I will receive the best service on Fiverr.


No comments:

Post a Comment