Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will try to make you satisfied with my work

I will try to make you satisfied with my work












About:

I'll design your ebook or text becomes more professional and attractive
with the addition of illustrator, image, background and cover (in 2D or 3D), and also can be added to the active link (can be clicked on to the link you want)
so that ebook you become more attractive and professional

* Basic package: design layout, add illustrations and backgound, 5 pages

* * Package Standart: COVER ebook 2D or 3D (Option), design layout, add illustration and backgound , more than 10 pages

* * * Premium: Standart package: COVER ebook 2D and 3D design, layout, add illustrations and backgound, more than 10 pages in, Source File

* UNLIMITED REVISION, before complete order

if you have any questions, please contact me via INBOX



Reviews


jocelyn983:Excellent!!!

adin770:Outstanding Experience!

seer1973:This seller produced exactly what I was looking for. I asked for a few revisions with minor tweaks and changes... a couple of times back and forward until I was 100% happy. The seller was happy to do all this in quick time without a problem.

adin770:Outstanding Experience!

birdsupplies:Actually, this service was stellar. I couldn't believe how nice my eBook, Hormonal Parrot Behavior (available on BirdSupplies.com). It's almost as if this designer owns a parrot, that's how good the PDF was!


No comments:

Post a Comment