Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit 6000 words in 12 hours or less. Just within 12 Hours Super Fast.

I will proofread and edit 6000 words in 12 hours or less. Just within 12 Hours Super Fast.












About:

Are you looking for a professional Proofreader?

I am an Experienced Professional Editor and Proofreader.

My proofreading and editing service includes:

=>  Capitalization

=>  Spelling

=>  Hyphenation

=>  Abbreviations

=>  Punctuation

=>  Numbers

=>  Grammar

=>  Syntax

=>  Usage

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 

1 hour for Basic (Silver Package)!

3 hours for Standard (Gold Package)!

12 hours for Premium (Platinum Package)!

 I always deliver on time and often ahead of schedule.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to send me a message.

Contact me before order if you want additional services or bulk order.

Reviews


nda776:Seller is very quick to deliver and has great communication! Highly recommend!

wajihafatima:Thank You! I am waiting for your next order. :)

lizabelmonica:Good. She is always ready to get back to you if you have anything that you would like differently.She is also the fastest.

chalihaider:Superb seller as always, using her service for the 7th time and she delivered the quality once again. No doubt she is the best proofreader on Fiverr. Super Fast and high quality work. She deserves to be a Top rated seller! A+++++++++ Work. Thank You once again. I am sending you another order.

wajihafatima:Thank You For The Tip And Your Kind Words. I am waiting for your next order. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment