Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing when requested upon

I will do proofreading and editing when requested upon












About:

I am a Native of the United States . I am an undergraduate, With quite some experience once it comes to proofreading.I did so for my Campus Magazine over the years I was there. I'm here to deliver flawless services! I offer a quality and professional service. I quite fast at what I do and  very good at it too.

My aim is to proofread and copy edit any document of your choice . Be it an ebook, original book, or any other document(I do not mind the category),novel, short stories, , thesis, essay, blog, website, adverts for any millieu,screenplays, brochures, business and technical docs.

I rate at $5 per 1,500 words.

I will take any documents of any size. Feel free to order any time no matter the number of words.

In my proofreading, i will guarantee :

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • clarity of expressions used
  • overall readability of my work.
  • correct punctuation



As a plus, I can Edit in Microsoft Word's Track Changes, I also work with Google Drive or Open Office .odt

Then for the English, Any version of English will do. Be it  US, British, Australian or Canadian. My experience makes me flexible with them all.


Get to me and let's take your writing to the highest of levels!

Reviews


sixoutofseven:The excellent Barry has gone above and beyond, he delivered before the time and I’m overwhelmed at his own input. I will be asking for his assistance again because he knows he’s stuff so well. I’m just saddened that I cannot place him with a ten star.

barry_franklin:thanks. you have been a great buyer Jan.

vmareep93:Barry is AMAZING! Thank you! I will be returning. The fiction romance I had edited read perfectly and error free! Thank you :)

barry_franklin:thank you too....\nawesome buyer

f0rwarding:My experience with Barry was great! If you need a professional letter - reach out to barry_frankline and you won't regret it. Thank you barry_franklin!


No comments:

Post a Comment