Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will Proofread and edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, I will detect any kind of error

I will Proofread and edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, I will detect any kind of error












About:

For $5, I will provide you with proofreading services, for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax for up to 5000 words.

This is much more than a quick 'read through', which is what you often get with basic proofreading services. I will edit, proofread and amend up to 2000 words. Providing a very thorough overhaul, I will check and correct such things as spelling, incorrect use of words, poor phrasing or sentence construction. Where I can improve the meaning or impact of a sentence easily, I will do so, enhancing targeted marketing where required.

The completed work will be free from errors in:
  • The document will be delivered alondside with the errors being corrected.
  • spelling
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • formatting
  • Proofread your website copy for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
  • Ensure consistency in hyphenation, numerals, fonts, and capitalization.
  • Check flow, style and voice are all consistent.
  • Ensure key words are used correctly.
  • Ensure that your content is captivating and encourages your customers to engage.

kindly proceed to order now!

Thanks

Reviews


ferneeronald:Recommended :) Fast delivery and great work! Thank you very much.

star_services1:outstanding experience

ameliagrantny:Always satisfied!

star_services1:outstanding experience

ameliagrantny:Awesome as always


No comments:

Post a Comment