Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proofread and edit your dutch text

I will proofread and edit your dutch text












About:

Hello! 
I will proofread and edit any Dutch text for you. I'll make sure the spelling and grammar is perfect and I'll make your text a pleasure to read.
I'm a native speaker of Dutch and currently a student of linguistics and communications at a Dutch university.

I will proofread and edit 1000 words for $5. If your text is a little longer than that (say, up to 1250 words) I won't have a problem with proofreading and editing it for $5 of course! If your text is even longer you might want to check my gig extras or buy the gig multiple times.

If you are in a hurry to have your text proofread and edited, whether it's a long text or not, check the gig packages!


Reviews


emanuelscheper:Super en bedankt voor de feedback

helenakc:Outstanding Experience!

waterprins99:Fantastic!

helenakc:Outstanding Experience!

waterprins99:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment