Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proof read and edit your writing

I will proof read and edit your writing












About:

I believe that writing is a collaborative effort. It helps to have someone looking over your writing. I am happy to proof read your letter, sales copy, script, poetry, creative writing or whatever it is you have been working on. Let me help you bring some clarity to your writing. 

Reviews


yauger:Timely, efficient delivery. Great writing. Thank you!

copywriting_tim:This was an excellent opportunity to edit the bio of a renowned ballet mistress. I thoroughly enjoyed the process.

leotry:Outstanding Experience!

copywriting_tim:This was an excellent buyer to work with. This was a challenging project as it involved technical writing for a product produced in China. I very much enjoyed this project from beginning to end. Thank you for the opportunity!

pepperhouse:very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment