Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will help you with professional Hungarian and German translations! 4.9 (87 reviews) Contact Me From Hungary Member since Jan 2015 Recent Delivery 23 days As a professional State-certified German / Hungarian / English translator, I am offering my services here way cheaper than at my translation bureaus. I'm not doing this for a living here on Fiverr, it's a passion.

I will help you with professional Hungarian and German translations! 4.9 (87 reviews) Contact Me From Hungary Member since Jan 2015 Recent Delivery 23 days As a professional State-certified German / Hungarian / English translator, I am offering my services here way cheaper than at my translation bureaus. I'm not doing this for a living here on Fiverr, it's a passion.












About:

English description:

I will polish any kind of HUNGARIAN text to perfection (up to 1500 words)!

For $5 I will proofread your text for: 


  1. errors
  2. spelling
  3. punctuation
  4. grammar and syntax - context based

I'm a very experienced translator with almost 20 years of experience. 
My work is always 100% accurate.

You can rely on me - In our translation agency I do translations for the court, police, public notary and well-known big companies.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR PROOFREADING TEXTS GENERATED WITH "GOOGLE TRANSLATOR"!

_____________________________________________

Deutsche Beschreibung:

Ich "poliere" jede Art von ungarischen Texen (bis zu 1500 Worten) auf "Hochglanz"!

Für 5 Dollar erledige ich das Korrekturlesen mit allen unten angeführten Optionen:

  1. Fehler
  2. Rechtschreibung
  3. Schrift- u. Satzzeichen
  4. Grammatik und Syntaxe - dem Kontext des Textes entsprechend

Ich bin ein sehr erfahrener Übersetzer, mit fast 20 Jahren Erfahrung.
Meine Arbeit ist immer 100% akkurat.

Sie können mir vertrauen - in unserem Übersetzungsbüro erledigen wir Übersetzungen für das Gericht, für die Polizei, für Notare und weltbekannte große Firmen.

BITTE KEINE MIT "GOOGLE TRANSLATOR" ERSTELLTEN TEXTE ZUM KORREKTURLESEN ZUSCHICKEN!

Reviews


vasilisaborisov:Perfect done work!

seo4you2day:Great buyer, thank you very much for your order!\r\nCome back anytime!\r\n

skyfire99:Extremely pleased with result. Very thorough proofread and excellent suggestions and clarifications. Would order again with no hesitation.\nThank you for everything!

seo4you2day:It was great to do this job and the buyer is very flexible too. Thank you for the order!

pudkovah:Very good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment