Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will also provide feedback with this package.

I will also provide feedback with this package.












About:

If you're looking for a professional writer/editor whose native language is English, look no further! English is not only my passion, it's also my job. Before you choose another seller, take a close look at their profile/gig. Is it free of basic grammatical errors? If they're using run-on sentences, capitalizing words inappropriately, or misusing commas, then think again about whether you want to pay them to proofread/edit your document.

I have experience working on the following document types:

  • Business Documents/Memos
  • Resumes/Cover Letters
  • Web Content
  • Blog Articles
  • Academic Papers/Essays
  • Theses/Dissertations
  • Short Stories
  • Novels
  • Screenplays/Scripts
  • Personal Letters
  • Speeches

Reviews


scottlmm:Excellent communication best experience lots of valuable feedbacks and suggestions! Tremendous helpful ideas!

scottlmm:The BEST! I am extremely happy with the editing work!

johnandcristine:Awesome experience!

creativamentis:Outstanding Experience!

johnandcristine:Jared has proven time and time again that I can rely on his services without question.


No comments:

Post a Comment