Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will painstakingly go through your document as required.

I will painstakingly go through your document as required.












About:

I will work on your existing document in a bid to revamp the document appropriately. I will scan through for errors, punctuation, professionalism, tone and intent, such that the document is just right for its use.
I can also add extra information if required, all in a bid to present a final document.


Regards,
Tamara.

Reviews


millsgreg75:The work was superb, she understood what was expected and delivered a fantastic job on time.\nI will use her again.

tamara_writer:Thank you for your repeat orders

montyweather373:First time using this seller, but will not be the last. Superb job!!!

tamara_writer:Thank you so much for your order. It was great working with you.

edatamedia:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment